Acceptance, purchase, and use of Visa Tutor LLC products constitutes your understanding and agreement with the terms and conditions set forth herein:
All Policies and Disclaimer valid since August 2015. Updated May 2018 to reflect GDPR laws. Updated May 2019 to incorporate "immigration assistance service" as per NYS Subchapter 14*.
The individual providing assistance to you under this contract is not an attorney licensed to practice law or accredited by the board of immigration appeals to provide representation to you before the bureau of citizenship and immigration services, the department of labor, the department of state or any immigration authorities and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
You have three (3) business days to cancel this contract. Notice of cancellation must be in writing, signed by you and mailed by a registered or certified United States mail to 13201 Roosevelt Ave, PMB 818075, Flushing New York 11354. If you cancel this contract within three days, you will get back your documents and any fees that you paid. Visa tutor also accepts email messages as your contract notification.
“Visa Tutor LLC”, “visatutor”, “visatutor.com”, “we” or “us” refer to only the author and staff (or the content produced by them) in www.visatutor.com or related platforms such as social media (including, but not limited to, Facebook, pinterest, youtube, etc).
Visa Tutor LLC is for general entertainment and informational use only. Visa Tutor is not affiliated with any Governmental, Legal, or private organization or entity. We are not professional lawyers, attorneys or governmental agencies.
As per Subchapter 14* - Immigration Assistance Services Section, Visa Tutor LLC is a bonded “immigration assistance service”.
Visa Tutor LLC cannot guarantee any special favors, approvals, considerations or privileges regarding the visa process.
No part of Visa Tutor may be taken as Legal advice. No part of Visa Tutor’s content may be taken as legal advice because it offers opinions from Visa Tutor, contributors, or even readers. If you require legal advice, consult a professional, lawyer or licensed immigration attorney.
No guarantees or promises are made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, tutorials, videos, products, services or opinions given in Visatutor.com. All Information is from the best of our knowledge but may contain errors, omissions or mistakes.
Do not rely on this website, it’s opinion or tutorials as the only source for your K-1 process. If you rely on this website, it’s videos, tutorials or other content, Visa Tutor isn’t to be held liable on any consequences as a result.
Visa Tutor will try to moderate all comments from contributors or readers. We cannot be held liable for others’ comments or opinions.
VisaTutor is not responsible of any actions from advertisers or sponsors.
All multimedia, graphics, communications, written text, products, services, downloadable or accessible on Visatutor is copyrighted and owned by Visatutor, unless specifically noted otherwise.
You may use small snippets of excerpts, quotes, figures, or opinions from Visatutor provided you appropriately attribute (include a link) to the source. You may link to videos, graphics or other content from other platforms (including social media) provided you attribute Visatutor as the source.
You are not allowed to reprint or republish any content contained in VisaTutor for any profit, without written permission.
Visatutor does not share any of your confidential or contact information.
You will not be spammed. You will not be targeted for advertisements unless you request to do so.
All communication (including social media platforms, etc.) exchanged with Visatutor will be held confidential. However, we reserve the right to use parts of the communication for future examples, videos, products or general content. Sources, authors, and readers’ identifiable information will be stripped and held confidential unless written permission is obtained to publish identity of the source, author or reader.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any subscriber to visatutor’s email lists, client, student, or customer has the following rights (1) disclosure of what happens to their personal information including email address and name or other information (2) Right to the access for personal information and the information contained within (3) You can update or modify information by requesting it (4) you may request to have your personal data removed completely by writing to email@example.com (5) You can unsubscribe, discontinue or leave the email list, courses or online products at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the appropriate links.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
VisaTutor may offer products or services to readers. Visa Tutor LLC complies with New York State Subchapter 14* -
Immigration assistance services”. The acceptance, use, download, trial, or payment of any product or services offered by Visatutor constitutes the user’s agreement and understanding of the following:
1. VisaTutor is not a law firm, agency, licensed attorney or immigration adviser. Visa Tutor cannot provide Legal advice and nothing shall be considered legal advice. We are not accredited or allowed to represent you with immigration authorities. We cannot obtain special privileges, favors, approvals, regarding the visa process. All tutorials, products, services, videos, guides, eBooks, multimedia or graphics shall be considered opinions for your information and entertainment use only.
2. We are not affiliated with any law firms, agencies, entities and/or governmental agencies. We are a bonded “immigration assistance service” as per NYS Subchapter 14. We do not carry any other certifications or recognition from any agency.
3. You have three (3) business days to cancel this contract. Notice of cancellation must be in writing, signed by you and mailed by a registered or certified United States mail to 13201 Roosevelt Ave, PMB 818075, Flushing New York 11354. If you cancel this contract within three days, you will get back your documents and any fees that you paid. Visa tutor also accepts email messages as you contract notification. You may email us your decision.
4. Itemization of all services rendered will be emailed to the customer and available for view before and after purchase.
5. Visa Tutor will not retain any original documents from the client. We will give the client a copy of each document filed with the government, if applicable. The client may obtain documents independently and does not need us to get it for them.
6. We have a financial surety in place for your benefit if we fail to refund your fees or cause damages as a result of our actions.
7. The individual providing assistance to you under this contract is not an attorney licensed to practice law or accredited by the board of immigration appeals to provide representation to you before the bureau of citizenship and immigration services, the department of labor, the department of state or any immigration authorities and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
8. The individual providing assistance to you under this contract is prohibited from disclosing any information or filing any forms or documents with immigration or other authorities without your knowledge or consent.
9. A copy of all forms completed and documents accompanying the forms shall be kept by the service provider for three years. A copy of the customer’s file shall be provided to the client on demand without a fee.
10. VisaTutor will try its utmost to provide helpful information as accurate as possible, however, you may not hold Visatutor liable for any delays or damages as a result of using VisaTutor products. You use Visatutor products or services at your own risk.
11. Visatutor reserves the right to update pricing on any of its products or services without prior notice.
12. Money Back Guarantees. Visatutor may offer 100% money back guarantees for any products or services. If the user requests money back after the purchase of a product or service, Visatutor will refund as soon as possible (max. 15 days) using the same payment processor (we generally use Paypal to accept money and issue refunds). Please allow processing time up to 4 weeks depending on your bank. Visatutor will incur the transaction costs of such refunds. In summary, if you request a refund, you get 100% of the payment back.
13. All material copyrighted. All content free or with paid products are copyrighted Visa Tutor LLC. No part may be reproduced, copied, published without written permission from Visa Tutor LLC. NO material provided in products may be used for commercial or business purposes. All Visa Tutor products are for personal use only. Visa Tutor products, content, or multimedia cannot be used for commercial purposes without prior written permission.
Visa Tutor LLC, 13201 Roosevelt Ave, PMB 818075, Flushing New York 11354